• Establishes and monitors specific supply chain-based performance measurement systems.
• Creates and lead implementation of business processes related to manufacturing.
• Planning, performing and managing of all commercial affairs such as corresponding and monitoring orders' process with suppliers, negotiating, contract modification, and order obtaining, preparing related documents for payment, shipment and delivery schedules, commercial registration procedures, custom affairs and transporting follow-ups.
• Assist company executive in the foreign purchases and imports and responsible for getting all the needed governmental and non-governmental approvals and licenses in importation process.
• As required by current schedules and future business projections, develops and maintains forecasts and factory schedule loading.
• Ensures that proper resources are available to meet the budgeted needs of the programs.
• Consolidate project quotes and develop competitive costs offerings for turbine core product.
• Directs and controls the activities of the planning and scheduling function by leadership role in respect to purchasing material and inventory levels with Production department, and issues manufacturing orders in a timely manner to support requirements.
• Responsible for overall production planning process, participate with balance of leadership team to manage level loading of the orders, identify problem areas and implement corrective action.
• Monitors production progress against scheduling needs and intervenes as necessary to bring deliveries back into compliance with production schedules.
• Manage and coordinate efforts as related to Production Planning, Logistics and Inventory Management initiatives; Inventory Targets, and Support to Plant Management.
- Both men and women, between 35 and 45
- Minimum of ten years of experience; includes emphasis on marketing and planning, engineering, contract management, procurement and lean manufacturing.
- Minimum of five years of management experience.
- Familiar with automotive industry and construction knowledge.
- Familiar with commercial and international business terms and regulations.
Notice: Job location is near Imam Khomeini Airport. Comfortable car service is provided.