● Develop, lead and execute commercial strategies in line with the company’s strategy.
● Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve the effectiveness.
● Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms and Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements documentation.
● Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power.
● Perform cost and scenario analysis and benchmarking.
● Implement commercial strategies to maintain the security of supply and optimum value for money.
● Perform all Purchasing and contracting activities including pre-qualification, tender management, inquires, negotiation, and preparation of contracts.
● Assess, manage and mitigate risks.
● Seek and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers.
● Determine quantity and timing of deliveries and Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand.
● Set policy and guidelines for delivering commercial and cost-effective procuring processes for the business.
● Develop key relationships with business stakeholders and strategic supply partners to improve business.
● Implement change and develop new processes to better procure goods and services.
● Negotiate contracts with suppliers to obtain the best price and service.
● Conduct business review meetings with key stakeholders to assess risk, review future strategies, and identify potential cost down and improvement opportunities.
● Provide periodic reporting for management on commercial, controls, and processes as per defined KPIs and analytical reports.
● Develop workflow process in line with ERP software system.
● Advise senior management and improve the commercial process.
● At least BS degree in Management, business administration, engineering, Chemistry, English Language, and other relevant fields.
● Must have at least three years experience in Commercial Management.
● Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management.
● Interest in market dynamics along with a business sense.
● A knack for negotiation and networking.
● Working experience of Hamkaran System.
● Ability to gather and analyze data and to work with figures.
● Solid judgment with the ability to make good decisions.
● Strong leadership capabilities.
● Have a good command of the English language.
● Working experience in pharmaceutical companies is an advantage.