- Management of foreign and local commercial processes, especially in the field of polymer
materials and resins.
- Improving all commercial affairs such as sourcing, supplier selecting, negotiating, contracting,
ordering and etc.
- Monitor all contracts / agreements to achieve "Best Price / Best Quality" purchases.
- Develop strategies and programs to achieve organizational goals.
- Identify new suppliers to purchase quality raw materials.
- Manage and lead the purchasing team and provide feedback, training & motivational programs.
- Maintain strong working relationships with vendors, auditors and evaluation teams.
- Preferably have a university degree related to polymer and chemistry.
- At least 8 years of managerial experience in the field of purchasing, especially polymeric
- Expert in business processes and related regulations.
- Full acquaintance with suppliers of polymeric materials inside and outside the country.
- Having managerial and leadership abilities.