Planning, performing, and coordinating all commercial affairs such as: Negotiation and corresponding with foreign suppliers and monitoring order processing , contract preparation, Arranging and monitoring all activities regarding payment and cooperating with other units when necessary: Banking and finance, Currency allocation by Central Bank of Iran , coordinating with suppliers, supervising the shipment and delivery schedules, Monitoring Commercial registration procedures, customs affairs, transportation follow-ups ,Strategic management of commerce: Monitoring and following applicable laws and regulations and required governmental and non-governmental approvals and licenses in importation process ,Assisting the top management in decision making regarding sourcing by delivering current commercial insight, Devising a very disciplined framework for all commercial activities: timetables, paper trails, responsibility delegation
• A Bachelor or Master's degree in management, business administration and preferably in cellulose industry
• Minimum 20 years of experience in commercial management or related fields; preferably in paper industry.
• Comprehensive knowledge of foreign procurement and commercial procedures and regulations, especially impeccable command of: Import/Export & shipping , Customs clearance , Banking (currency allocations) ,Insurance & Inspection (of shipments)
• Highly effective in communication, presentation and negotiation skills
• Highly skilled in working with MS Office and Outlook
• Highly fluent in English Language, especially in formal correspondence and negotiations