- Sourcing & Purchasing: Evaluation of the Manufacturers and Suppliers overseas in terms of "field of activity" and "portfolio of products"
- Contracting: Interpretation and Negotiating on kinds of major contracts
- Reporting: Preparing reports for the Overall Cost of Purchase for Customs Green paper and overhead costs, order registration, currency allocation, keeping Tracks of purchases, accounts and installments of payments.
- Bank Procedure: Opening L/Cs, applying T/T and rest of payment types like "Exchange Offices", depending on Market or State-Owned Currencies
- Documentation: Preparing Sales Shipping Documents with complete knowledge on Commercial Documentation, Iranian Customs Requirements, Banking L/C Requirements
- Inspection & Insurances: Arranging for ISIRI accredited Third Party Inspection Companies for conducting PSI, and issuance of COI, VOC, IC as well as applying for Import Insurance Policies
- Shipment: Analyzing and Arranging the Shipment Mode Preferences against Risks & Costs, arranging the Switched B/L and Traffic Special Trucks, Stowing considerations, Transit Conditions, Tracking shipments and bugs, flow Reporting to Commercial Manager.
+5 years’ experience in procurement and purchasing
Well experienced in procurement, importation regulations and policies
Have good perception of special procedures in Iran about import and export permissions, customs, banks and transferring foreign currencies.
Able to work under pressure and manage work through prioritizing Teamwork,
Fluency in English, speaking and writing
Outstanding communication and negotiation skills,
Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
Have a good Command of Computer Skills (MS-Office, Photoshop, Outlook, and Internet.)