• Research and evaluate suppliers and negotiation with them.
• Find new sources and development of supply chain.
• Compare prices, specifications, and delivery dates to determine the best bid among potential suppliers.
• Perform the needed activities to receive necessary permissions of ministry of health, ministry of commerce and
other authorities for importation of products.
• Communicate with suppliers to put orders and arrange the shipments.
• Prepare documents and follow up of custom clearance of products.
• Prepare regular reports for management.
• Maintain knowledge of all organizational and governmental rules affecting purchases.
• Having a master’s degree in management or business
• Familiar with supply chain and international business terms, specially import process
• Minimum 2 years of experience in supply chain of a HVAC company
• Excellent Fluency in English in all skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Good teamwork abilities
• Being able to work in needed extra times
• Strong ability in Microsoft office