- To have treasury and banking knowledge
- To have Tax knowledge like seasonal report , rules and etc...
- To have commercial accounting knowledge (sale, purchase and etc...)
- To prepare and control seller and supplier payments
- To prepare and control seller and supplier prepayments
- To check and control seller reimbursement
- To control reconciliation of supplier invoice
- To analyze finance process and project based on business requirements
- To check and assess new finance features which are made by technical team
- To define seller's cost and commission
- To define seller's payment term
B.Sc or higher in Management, Industrial engineering, Accounting, Finance or related fields (Having MBA or M.Sc. in E-commerce would be an advantage)
Minimum of 5 years of work experience in a medium or large organization in the field of Financial planning and analysis (Having worked in e-commerce sector is an advantage)
Minimum of 2 years of experience in supervising others
Strategic Management, Enterprise Architecture, Project Management, Risk Management, Knowledge Management, Change Management,
Judgment and Decision Making.
Effective Communications (Writing & Speaking).
Problem Sensitivity & Problem Solving.
Originality and creative thinking.
Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio).