- Plan, coordinate and control all commercial activities such as Sourcing, Negotiating, Ordering, and Shipping & Banking
- Exporting and importing process from A to Z Negotiation with foreign suppliers and managing orders
- Run and manage daily commercial activities
- Perform and coordinate all commercial affairs such as registration, inspection, insurance
- Competent & experienced to manage planning, performing and coordinating commercial affairs such as corresponding and monitoring orders' process with suppliers, negotiating, contract modification, order obtaining, preparing related documents for payment, shipment and delivery schedules, commercial registration procedures, custom affairs, transporting follow-ups, Preparing and handling all necessary documentation from proforma invoice to shipping documents, custom affairs and commercial registration procedures.
- Study international market trends, prices and recommend actions accordingly.
- Support and share management in setting pricing policies and development of new products considering customer needs.
- Prepare and handle all necessary documentation from Performa Invoice to shipping documents, custom affairs and commercial registration procedures.
- Monitor and follow applicable laws and regulations.
- Responsible for getting all the needed governmental and non-governmental approvals and licenses in importation process.
- Monitor and supervise the clearance activities performed in the appointed agent to ensure the clearance operation runs smoothly, shipments are cleared timely and satisfy customer requirements.
- Providing information for evaluating suppliers based on price, quality, selection, service, support, availability, reliability.
- Highly Fluent in English Language
- Major in logistics, trading, import & export or related disciplines.
- Good organizing and coordination ability.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to create reports and documents for procedures and tasks
- Good communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Self-organized and motivated
- At least 3 years of related experiences - Fluent in commercial correspondence
- Candidates with experience in the field of IT and networking products are highly preferred.
Completely familiar with customs rules and clearance affairs
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines and ability to priorities own workload.
Ability to work effectively as part of a team - Multi-tasking skills
- Be up-to-date of current regulations and monitor applicable law changes.
- Ability to participate in internal and foreign missions