Coordinating and handling all international commercial affairs such as ordering, corresponding, payments, shipments, commercial registration, transportation...
- Foreign procurement specialist in Import procedure.
- Follow up with prospects through e-mails, phone etc.
- Answer to inquiries and follow ups.
- Be up-to-date of current regulations and monitor applicable law changes.
- BA university degree in business administration or related fields.
- At least 3 years of experience as commercial expert
- Excellent command of English language (Fluent)
- Excellent Public relations and well-organized attitude
- Familiar with commercial and international business terms and regulations.
- Completely familiar with latest rules and processes and procedure of import.
- Team-Work Skills
- Stress Tolerance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software, especially Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point
- Good negotiation skills
- Ideal range 25-30