• Capable to handle all formalities for: commercial and logistics Affairs, Customs, Shipment issues, Insurance, Banking affairs under supervision of commercial manager
• Capable to get all governmental and non-governmental approvals
• Prepare and submit weekly reports relevant to scope of work and responsibility
• Research and evaluate suppliers based on price, quality, selection, service, support, availability, reliability, production and distribution capabilities and the supplier's reputation and history.
• Ensure that purchased goods and services are delivered on time and as per the agreement.
• Be up-to-dated about current regulations and monitor applicable law changes for better dealing with customs, road, sea and air transportation and document and LC condition and Incoterms
• Accept extra duties as a situation arises including financial processes
• Commute with all governmental and non-governmental organizations in case of need
• Bachelor / master s degree in Commercial management would be a plus.
• • At least 3 years experiences in commercial field.
• Excellent fluency in English
• Highly familiar with Incoterms 2010
• Familiar with commercial and international contracts and regulations
• Familiar with domestic and international payment Instruments
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks and deadlines
• Basic understanding of legal and commercial laws and procurement tactics
• Strong team working skills
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Padna Bord Tejarat
Padna Bord Tejarat is a trading company. We are in business of importing and supplying paper and paper board. Our company is linked with other big companies in Iran and all around the world. We have been in this business for several years.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.