• Prepare purchase orders and review requisitions for goods.
• Research and evaluate suppliers based on price, quality, selection, service, support, availability, reliability, production and distribution capabilities and the supplier's reputation and history.
• Ensure that purchased goods and services are delivered on time and as per the agreement.
• Control and follow up all commercial activities.
• Performing all foreign and local commercial process including communication, negotiation, placing orders and documentation business related data.
• Be up-to-dated about current regulations and monitor applicable law changes for better dealing with customs, road, sea and air transportation and document and LC condition and incoterms.
• Bachelor / master s degree in Commercial management , Engineering or other related fields.
• At least 5 years experiences in commercial field.
• Excellent fluency in English
• Highly familiar with Incoterms 2010
• Familiar with commercial and international contracts and regulations
• Familiar with domestic and international payment Instruments
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks and deadlines
• Basic understanding of legal and commercial laws and procurement tactics
• Strong team working skills
• Residence: Tehran
• Number required: 2
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Aban Air Cooler (AAC)
Aban Air Cooler Co. (AAC), a private joint stock company, was founded in Shiraz, Iran in 1996.
AAC production facility is located in North West side of Shiraz with covered area of 26,500 m2 on a total surface of 105,000 m2.
AAC, as a solution provider, specializes in engineering, design, production and supply, installation and commissioning of heat transfer systems for oil, gas and petrochemical plants, direct/indirect power plant cooling systems, skid mounted process packages and water refrigeration packages for variety of applications.
By undertaking advances methodologies in supply chain management, AAC integrates supply and demand management across customers, vendors and subsidiaries, with primary responsibility for linking major business functions and business processes into a cohesive and high performance business model. Customer satisfaction defines the priorities of our industrial and commercial policies.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.