- Accomplish order registration process in (NTSW) website
- Accomplish order registration process in "EPL" system
- Do effective negotiation with Banks
- Do effective negotiation with Iran`s customs organization
- Accomplish documents registration in Iran`s customs on-line system
- Maintain knowledge of all organizational and governmental rules affecting business process, and provide information about these rules to organization staff members and to vendors
- Accomplish effective communication with Iran`s ministry of commerce & Chamber of Export & Import
• Minimum bachelor's degree, in business administration, economics or other related majors
• At least 3 years experiences as a commercial expert (Experience in lubricant field would be a priority)
• Familiar with general & commercial English.
• Familiar with Logistics Terms & Customs Clearance Process
• Advanced in computer skills (Microsoft Windows and Office)
• Self-motivated and ability to work independently & in a team environment
• Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks and deadline
• Basic understanding of legal and commercial laws
• Highly familiar with Incoterms and shipment regulations
• Good typing skills in both Farsi and English
• Ideal Age Range: 28 to 35 years
• Current Residence: Tehran
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Afzoon Ravan Group is a leading group in supplying lubricant additives, base oils and greases in Iran and Middle East as well as being active in manufacturing lubricating oils. The whole group has a bright background in this field of business for more than 18 years fulfilling requirements of a wide range of its honored customers.
Oil & Gas
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.