- Doing all Purchasing, Import and Export process,
- Forecasting and placing orders and monitoring the progress with suppliers and arrangements of payment, shipments, Shipment follow-up as well as provision of upstream reports and alike.
- Planning, performing and coordinating commercial affairs such as corresponding, negotiating, contract modification, preparing related documents for payment, banking, shipment and delivery schedules, and custom clearance process
- Preparing, handling, archiving all necessary documentation from Pre-Invoice to shipping documents
- Be up-to-dated about current regulations and monitor applicable law changes for better dealing with customs, road, sea and air transportation and document and LC condition and incoterms
- University Qualifications: BA or MS in commercial management or related field from recognized and reputable universities.
- Familiar with import and export regulations, opening LC, bank procedures and Customs clearance
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Highly skilled in working with MS Office software and the internet
- Fluent in English, writing, listening & speaking
- Familiar with Russian Language
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
Oghab Halva Company, with over 70 years of experience, is the biggest and oldest producer of sesame based products in Iran. In order to enhance products quality, the company implements quality management system based on ISO 9001:2008 standards. After obtaining the license and outfit of different departments, we think of stabilization of quality and optimization of products process and we are going to extend our market beyond the boundaries of Iran.
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.