● Doing what is necessary for acquiring the required permits for imports and exports from the ministry of health and medical education and other authorities.
● Gathering information about the suppliers, and doing any follow-ups or coordination necessary regarding the suppliers and storage.
● Following up on domestic business problems such as financial invoices, following up on shipping or delivery of the goods.
● Experience in buying packages and raw materials for cosmetics.
● Ability to ensure that the suppliers meet the quality requirements and technical standards.
● High negotiation skills (for price agreements or entering contracts with suppliers).
● Fluent in English.
● At least 4 years of working experience in a similar role in a related industry (cosmetics field) is a plus but is not mandatory.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Commerce, Business, or other related fields.