- Objective of the role: Handling ship agency operation, dealing with our own port office + branches and owners of the ships calling Iranian ports, coordination between all counter parties.
- List of responsibilities: Handling ships/Cargo daily operation/Reporting to principals / requiring full time attention / monitoring of ship operation and reporting to counter parties.
- Reporting to: ops manager,deputy ops manager and Shipping general Manager.
- Length of Probation Period: 3 months.
- Working hours: 8 to 4:30
- Travel requirements: Visiting port branches for trainee as well as annually.
- Commission / Bonus / Benefits: As per employee assessment form every 6 months, also annual bonus as per government regulation.
- University Qualifications: Preferably degree in shipping/ management / English or degree in maritime related fields.
- Other certifications obtained: IELTS, Tofel, and Office.
- Nature and length of previous experience: 5 years experience in shipping.
- Specialist knowledge: fluent in English.
- Soft Skills and Personality traits: good negotiation skill, Ability to work as a team member, marketing ,excellent communication skills, flexibility work under pressure.