We are looking for a Foreign Commercial Expert for one of surien. The selected individuals must be able to:
• Plan, perform and coordinate all foreign commercial affairs such as sourcing, correspondence, negotiating, ordering, contracting, custom releasing and etc.
• Prepare purchase orders, request bid proposals, and review requisitions for goods and services • Research and evaluate foreign suppliers based on price, quality, selection, service, support, availability, reliability, production and distribution capabilities, and the suppliers reputation and history
• Analyze price proposals, financial reports, and other data and information to determine reasonable prices • Monitor and follow applicable laws and regulations • Negotiate, renegotiate and administer contracts with foreign suppliers, vendors, and other representatives • Monitor shipments to ensure that goods come in on time and resolve problems related to undelivered goods • Plan and coordinate all activities of custom clearance
• Users and vendors to discuss defective or unacceptable goods or services and determine corrective action • Maintain and review computerized or manual records of prices, items purchased, costs, deliveries, product performance and inventories. Specifically in Mobile industry
- University degree in Business, Economics or related fields (preferably Master degree) - At least 5 years of related experiences
- Comprehensive knowledge of foreign procurement processes, sourcing, correspondence, negotiating, ordering, contracting, custom releasing and etc.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills - Demonstrate flexibility, initiative, proactively, dynamism and enthusiasm nature
- Fluent in comprehensive trading system
- Full knowledge of international shipping