• Plan, organize and coordinate all purchase affairs such as sourcing, correspondence, negotiation, ordering, contracting, custom clearance and etc.
• manage the required interaction with authorities to handle paperwork& collect approvals and certifications.
• Coordinating daily activities
• Provide customers relevant information about the products and services the company sells
• Maintain records of goods ordered and received, and archiving the commercial documentation
• Establishing good relationship with costumers in order to B2B business
• Following up the client and commercial sale orders and searching for new clients
Job Location: Tehran, Nelson Mandela (Africa) Blvd.
Job Duration: Permanent Position
Working hours: 8:30 a.m. – 16:30 p.m. (Sat –Wed.Tue) 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (Thur.)
Desired start date: ASAP
• Previous experience: at least 2 years relevant experience
• Very good knowledge of English language (both writing and speaking)
• Good computer skills (MS Office, Internet, Word, Excel)
• Excellent written skills (Typing Farsi/English)
• Other Skills: Effective communication
• Excellent public relations
• Ability to handle multiple tasks
• Able to get on with others and be a team player
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Mayr-Melnhof & Wilfried Heinzel Tehran
Mayr-Melnhof & Wilfried Heinzel Tehran (an Austrian company) was founded in 2010. Our mission is not only supply of high quality paper and board products but also contribute to the promotion of printing & packaging industry through transferring the most updated knowledge and technologies in paper business. Our strength lies on high quality products, competitive price and fast delivery with the approach of making differentiation in the Market. Our products in the group of cartonboard are all supplied by Mayr-Melnhof Karton, Europe’s leading manufacturer of folding cartons. We have proudly succeeded in getting the certificates of ISO 9001:2008(Quality Management Standard) and ISO 10002:2004(Customer Satisfaction Standard) in 2011 and continue our commitment to system's principles and maintain our improvement in all aspects.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching