The objective of the role: To Control all the payments/Transactions in our foreign trade department (MazMAz HOLDING).
List of responsibilities:
- Record all the exported and imported financial transactions of the mazmaz commercial department.
- Provide all types of required financial reports regarding accounts between suppliers/export customers/between the Holding office and Dubai office
- Continuously report landed price for the imported goods and landed price estimation for ongoing quotations
- Track all the tasks related to L/Cs, Payments, currency allocation, with our bank and the central bank of Iran.
- Provide new ways of using banking facilities and finding optimal ways to transfer money
- Controlling all expenses of the import team and providing analytical reports on the status of operational costs for ongoing projects to the import manager and our sub-companies accounting managers.
- To be up to date with the latest terms and conditions of the central bank's foreign exchange policies (and provide them to the team and the manager).
- Reporting to: Import manager, Supply Chain Manager.
- Subordinates: N/A.
- Length of Probation Period: 1 to 3 months.
- Working hours: Saturday to Tuesday (8AM to 5:30 PM)
- Wednesday (8AM to 4:30 PM).
- University Qualifications: BSc or Master in Accounting.
- Nature and length of previous experience: At least 3 years’ experience.
- English communication skills, Financial Analysis, Knowledge of import and foreign exchange currencies.
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
- Effective communication skills
- Skills in providing reports in foreign currencies
- Attention to detail
- Responsible and result oriented
- Fast and accurate
- Ability to understand and prioritize
- Team working personality is a must.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Maz Maz food industries was founded in 1990 as a producer of natural potato chips in Iran. Maz Maz was soon expanded in size and activities. Today, Maz Maz is one of the leading producers of potato chips, snacks, nuts and tomato paste in the Middle East. It is our honor that Maz Maz has reached to the point that its name guarantees the healthy products.
Our aim is to manufacture products with highest quality and provide them to the clients in the shortest possible time and at a competitive price all over the world. Market potentials and foreign politics are both indicating one thing and that is “Export”.
We are proud that today, Maz Maz products are exported to various countries like Iraq, Afghanistan, CIS countries, Oman, Australia, European countries, Canada, etc… with our slogan “ Maz Maz, tastes without borders”. We are determined to expand our products export as well as enter the new world markets to fulfill our client needs and manage their expectations
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.