The objective of the role: To Control all the payments/Transactions in our foreign trade department (MazMAz HOLDING).
List of responsibilities:
- Record all the exported and imported financial transactions of the mazmaz commercial department.
- Provide all types of required financial reports regarding accounts between suppliers/export customers/between the Holding office and Dubai office
- Continuously report landed price for the imported goods and landed price estimation for ongoing quotations
- Track all the tasks related to L/Cs, Payments, currency allocation, with our bank and the central bank of Iran.
- Provide new ways of using banking facilities and finding optimal ways to transfer money
- Controlling all expenses of the import team and providing analytical reports on the status of operational costs for ongoing projects to the import manager and our sub-companies accounting managers.
- To be up to date with the latest terms and conditions of the central bank's foreign exchange policies (and provide them to the team and the manager).
- Reporting to: Import manager, Supply Chain Manager.
- Subordinates: N/A.
- Length of Probation Period: 1 to 3 months.
- Working hours: Saturday to Tuesday (8AM to 5:30 PM)
- Wednesday (8AM to 4:30 PM).
- University Qualifications: BSc or Master in Accounting.
- Nature and length of previous experience: At least 3 years’ experience.
- English communication skills, Financial Analysis, Knowledge of import and foreign exchange currencies.
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
- Effective communication skills
- Skills in providing reports in foreign currencies
- Attention to detail
- Responsible and result oriented
- Fast and accurate
- Ability to understand and prioritize
- Team working personality is a must.