A CNC programmer writes code to automate power driven machines that cut and finish metal and steel as lathes, grinders and mills.
• Creates instructions for machinists.
• Reviews 3D CAD design blueprints.
• Makes calculations for programming including where materials should be cut.
• Translates instructions into a computer automated manufacturing (CAM) program.
• Communicates with engineers and clients who will use the programs.
• Checks completed programs by running simulations or tests.
• Prepares geometric layout of designs using proper software.
• Determines sequence of operations in a program.
• Chooses cutting tools that will be needed.
• Analyzes job order and performs necessary calculations.
• Writes programs and modifies existing ones for increased efficiency.
• Analyzes and selects speeds and cutting tools for programs.
• Makes improvements to set up times for a task and contouring of complex shapes.
• Simplifies tooling time for workers and increases productivity for the client.
• Evaluates all completed designs to validate their functions and ensure they successfully reduce time and money for the client.
• Monitors all programs to make sure they follow blueprint instructions and safely and successfully complete the task.
• Provides training for clients on automated systems.
• Complies with all safety rules and regulations.
• Associate's degree or certificate in CNC programming, a computer-related field or a mechanical field is an advantage
• Knowledge of electronics and machine tools.
• Experience with programming in steel manufacturing companies.
• Good/Average Command of English
• Willing to work in Eshtehard.
Are you willing to work in Eshtehard?
Can you speak English in Average/Fluently?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Danieli is amongst the three largest suppliers of equipment and plants to the metals industry, worldwide, that designs and manufactures machinery and plants for the steel industry.
We operate in an international context characterized by high competitiveness that requires increasingly higher quality standards. We feel that one of the keys to our success can be found in the continuous professional training process that we are pursuing with perseverance and determination. We are looking for dynamic people with an open mentality, competent and motivated, interested in developing their skills and potential through specialized targeted training and development courses. We are looking for tenacious people able to convert into facts the principles of velocity and innovaction, that inspire the work of each of us. We are certain that we can offer brilliant career opportunities to this type of person.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.