- Plan all machines according to production plan from Manufacturing Supervisor
- Setup, operate & code the assigned machines and have the ability to perform maintenance
- Regular preparation of codes & tools based on work orders (Prepare machine codes for the parts & place required tools order of each drawing in advance)
- Permanent study on machine codes to optimize the machining strategies and the CNC performance
- Perform quality checks on parts produced
- Categories & save of the new code after any edition on the machine and provide a backup for Manufacturing Supervisor
- Participation in the improvement and development sessions for design, manufacturing process, tooling & quality control procedures.
- Complete manufacturing documents
- Provide data for daily and weekly reports
- Attend training courses in Iran and abroad by the command of the Manufacturing Supervisor
- Train new employees on operation of machines, equipment, and tools
- Perform General Tasks as assigned by Supervisor
- Comply with all human resources and quality policies and procedures with a high level of teamwork morality
- Well experienced in Lathe (Turning) CNC machines.
- Familiar with Swiss type multi axis Lathe machines & Fanuc Control.
- Expert in CNC coding (Manually & preferably by CAM software)
- High ability in thought, precision, concentration & creativity to produce complicated, small & high accurate parts
- Comprehensive knowledge of CNC tooling
- Knowledge of advanced principles of machining
- Being capable to work with well-known CNC control systems, at least 5 years of experience working with CNC machines
- Familiar with CAM software
- Must have good math skills
Are you ready for a long term cooperation at least 5 year?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
KFP, established in 1990, is a leading Iranian Dental Equipment original high-tech manufacturer which serves the whole country and currently holds the dominant market share in the domestic market. According to its rich resource base of technology and industry know-how the firm is now seeking for an aggressive turnaround and re-positioning in the marketplace as well as reaching new markets specially in the region (e.g., Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Turkey, etc.).
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.