To promote the awareness of the scientific medical value of Roche clinical high-value products through a continuous relationship with the HCPs and KOLs. Drive a clear business focus to address the relevant needs of clinical medical practice for a successful commercialization strategy. To develop and implement a Clinical sales program for relevant products. To focus on clinicians with targeted messaging and marketing activities relating to chosen products and systems.
• Responsible for clinical selling activities to HCPs, promoting the scientific medical value of Roche high medical valued products.
• Translates Roche Diagnostics global strategy into local marketing plans based on clinical needs, stakeholders and local market dynamics
• Defines and implements local marketing strategy for the assigned portfolio including clinical KOL mapping, marketing material, marketing communication campaigns, digital marketing, newsletters, congress, workshops, advisory boards, roundtables, etc
• Maintains best-in-class working relationships with KOL and other HCPs, establishing a network of endorsers in the medical community and laboratories, to facilitate the acceptance for innovative tests, and developing professional relationships that help the company to expand our new solutions to a wider audience
• Develops and build relationships in the medical community, work with healthcare professionals and health organizations, to demonstrate the high value of our products and to address the barriers, driving market introduction/reimbursement
• Contributes to the circulation of promotional materials and clinical studies relating to our products to KOLs at events and conferences
• Ensures ongoing liaison, contact, interaction and communication with the medical community, to provide a permanent market presence
• Initiates, maintains and expands knowledge and expertise in relevant medical areas, transferring basic information to the Account Managers
• Supports relevant business opportunities for the assigned portfolio
• Implements and monitors the activities and strategies defined, to achieve the sales targets, gain market share and meet the related strategic sales and marketing KPIs
• Ensures activity planning/reporting at the CRM software, keeping data updated
• Supports tender department on product knowledge updates
You are expected to adhere through your conduct to all applicable laws and regulations as well as to the high integrity standards as set forth by Roche.