• Validate the submitted technical site survey report.
• Participate if any in the site survey visit during the acquisition.
• Centralize all documentations in order to start and build the site:
o Legal documentation coming from the landlord and legal authority of the country.
o Technical document with validation from Transmission, Radio department.
o Logistic documentation in order to pick-up the materials.
o Third party requirement for power connectivity.
o Subcontractor purchase order.
• Verify acceptance documents for Civil Works (tower foundations, shelter foundations, small buildings, etc...) according to the technical documentation.
• Prepare the summary of key details such as location, ownership details and contacts and access rights.
• Elaborate with the subcontractor the Project Plans with Delivery firm and completion dates.
• Ensure to get appropriate tools for its activity such as GPS, etc.
• Validate and establish the planning plan in order to reach the defined target.
• Ensure through proactive site visits and regular progress meetings with subcontractors that site build activities progress according to the agreed Project Plan and milestones, detecting any slippage as early as possible and agreeing to take measurements required for recovery.
• Organize and participate in Site Visits at least at:
o Start of works/ kick-off meeting on site.
o Hidden works (joint inspection of foundation steel work before pouring concrete).
• Verify the tasks execution according to the Company or Customer's Specifications and per-organized schedule to ensure the best quality stipulated in construction standards.
• Verify the conformity of implemented works on site using appropriate tools: wheel meter, GPS, measuring tape, and construction document: Notes calculation and design.
• Follow up logistic operations regarding the materials, drawings, and tools.
• Prepare reports on progress of works, productivity and performance evaluation in a timely manner.
• Ensure that subcontractors and vendors or third parties apply the safety rules relevant with the works to be carried out.
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
• 3 to 5 years of experience in civil works engineering preferably in telecoms.
• Basic knowledge in GSM.
• Civil works or engineering for construction.
• Intermediate English.
• Ability to travel.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Naghsh Aval Keyfiat (NAK)
As the first Local Provider of Telecom Managed Services based on the latest technology , NAK is proud to create a dynamic, safe and supportive environment to facilitate innovation and creativity for both experienced domain experts and fresh, young university graduates alike.
We at NAK, recognize innovation and constant improvement as the driving engine of our business and thus consider our people (having near 800 employees) as our most important assets. We take great care to provide the necessary platform for attracting, keeping, motivating and enhancing this valuable Human Resources. NAK family is always seeking excellence through accountability, agility and team work and will always put customers first.
We sincerely hope to build together a world-class organization.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.