Kheili Sabz is currently seeking a Chief Operation Officer (COO) to provide overall leadership and meet the Key Performance Indicators that we aim to achieve.
In this position, the COO will typically have between 6-10 direct reports and up to 200 total staff per Business Unit. Key Responsibilities and accountabilities include the following.
• Strategic planning in business domains, targeting and operational planning, overseeing the implementation of operational plans at the line and staff units.
• Business model design, feasibility studies, and the launch of new product and businesses.
• Aligning activities of line and staff units.
• Design of organizational structure and work processes.
• Participation in recruitment of C level managers and key persons.
• Monitor the status of the profit and loss of current businesses, manage and develop them.
• Supervision over the successful implementation of projects in the field of finance, marketing and sales, supply chain and IT.
• Provides comprehensive solutions to complex problems.
• Extensive contact with internal and external Key stakeholders is required to obtain, clarify or provide facts and information.
• The C.O.O is a member of the plant strategic leadership team and develops an annual business plan, monitors monthly results relative to plan and implements adjustments as required.
• Develops and monitors pricing strategies and buy/rent strategies.
• At least Bachelor's Degree in business administration or in any related field required. Master Degree preferred.
• Over 10 years work experience .Minimum 5 years related senior managerial experience.
• Very strong leader that must be a clear thinker and have the ability to express ideas in a way which helps SBU teams achieve its objectives
• Ability to work under pressure and tight schedule
• He/she should possess the ability to develop and create new ideas, systems, and relationships for the success of the company
• He/she should have the ability to analyze information and evaluate results in order to make the best decision in solving problems
• The C.O.O should have the ability to develop specific plans and goals to help in accomplishing tasks efficiently
• Ability to tack complaints and resolve disputes and conflicts
• The C.O.O should be able to encourage and build team spirit among staff, bringing about mutual respect and cooperation
• He/she must have a pleasant personality and display managerial and leadership abilities
• Ability to identify new opportunities and utilize them to the benefit of the company
• Familiar and experience in IT, Finance, supply chain and Sales and marketing fields.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
KheiliSabz is a leading Publisher in the field of Educational Books, founded in 2002. We had a logo change and also a name change from Ketab-e-Sabz to "KheiliSabz" in 2008.
Our books have a reputation for quality, creativity, artistic appearance and friendly language.
Around 400 persons work together in a friendly and active environment.
We also have colleagues (~300) who work with us from a distance.
Rapidly growing activities and business development in KheiliSabz demands frequent recruitments and renders many job vacancies. So, who knows maybe we will become colleagues or friends by just keeping in touch.
Media, Publishing & Entertainment
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.