We are looking to hire a visionary COO to oversee our company’s operational processes, and to ensure a superb customer experience. The COO will optimize our company's operating capabilities, employ strategies to maximize customer satisfaction, and manage marketing initiatives.
The COO will assist in compiling the company's budget, and employ strategies to safeguard assets and stock.
You will compile financial reports, and control financial policies and procedures. You will team up with management to implement business strategies.
To ensure success you should have a clear understanding of our company’s core values and culture. Top candidates will be exemplary leaders, have superb business acumen, and have a sound understanding of business strategies.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration.
• Five years of experience managing a complex enterprise's human resources, finances, operations, and strategies.
• Proven track record of outstanding performance in a previous complex enterprise.
• Proven track record of managing complex budgets successfully.
• Demonstrated experience of ethical leadership.
• Outstanding verbal and written skills, and experience working with staff on all levels.
• Ability to make business projections three years into the future.