A leading company active in polymer manufacturing Tehran
Posted 21 days ago
- Calculation cost of goods produced and compare with monthly preliminary cost reports.
- Fixed and Variable cost analysis and reporting.
- Monitoring and controlling cost and financial accounting processes and procedures.
- Inspect and verify accounting documents.
- Supervising the personnel of the accounting unit and controlling duties and missions.
- Preparation and compilation of tax returns, including seasonal report of transactions and reporting of activities subject to VAT.
- Preparation of financial statements.
- At least Bachelor degree in Accounting.
- Full mastery in Industrial Accounting.
- At least 8 years of industrial accounting experience.
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to collaborate with a multi-department team.
- Dominance over Rahkaran system modules (Specially Cost of Good, Warehouse and Foreign Procurement)
- High level of team working skills and responsibility.
- Ready for travelling to factory as need.
- Ability to execute, follow-up, and ensure attention to details.
- Good command of MS Office (Excel).