-Lead and develop finance team to achieve company goals
-Analyze the financial details of past, present, and expected operations to identify development opportunities and areas where improvement is needed
-Advise management on short-term and long-term financial objectives, policies, and actions
-Develop internal control policies, guidelines, and procedures for activities such as budget administration, cash and credit management, and accounting
-Prepare or direct preparation of financial statements, business activity reports, financial position forecasts, annual budgets, or reports required by regulatory agencies and more
-Budget control in company, department and project levels. To manage and control company financial risks and issues
-Provide direction and assistance to other organizational units regarding accounting and budgeting policies and procedures and efficient control and utilization of financial resources
-Monitor financial activities and details, such as cash flow and reserve levels, to ensure that all legal and regulatory requirements are met
-Manage daily financial tasks
-Perform tax planning work
-Reporting to: CEO
- At least 10 years in financial leadership roles.
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Accounting / Finance.
- Excellent bilingual (Farsi- English) abilities (writing, reading, speaking).
- Previous experience as CFO Position.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Results-oriented; understand financial requirements and provides solutions in a rapidly changing funding environment and growth-oriented organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation