- Oversee financial and accounting functions so as to achieve the organization’s business objectives and ensure compliance with regulations, accounting principles, and standards.
- Prepare forecasts and insights to the CEOs and the Board of Directors as well as forward looking analysis to help drive decisions; and recommending actions to improve profitability and cash flow.
- Manage financial operations and tax structuring
- Control costs and advise on capital allocation
- Work with the CEO on the strategic vision and operating budget
- Attend Board and Subcommittee meetings; including being the lead staff on the Audit/Finance Committee.
- Monitor banking activities of the organization.
- Analyze company's financial results with respect to profits, trends, costs and compliance with budgets
- Develop & implement the Company’s financial policies & procedures
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
- Investor relations, working closely with investors and investment bankers
- Proven leadership ability with strong conflict management skills, tolerance for ambiguity and business ethics
- At least 10 years of experience as CFO
- Familiar with energy industry
- Finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Automated financial and accounting reporting systems
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Arian Mahtaab Gostar
The forecast of country's economic development and the resulting higher consumption rate of electricity in the coming years, coupled with limited government investment, require ever more participation of the private sector in the field of electricity generation industry.
By relying on capabilities and experience of Iranian specialists, and development plans of the government of Islamic Republic of Iran, Mah Taab Gostar Company, is the first private company in Iran, which has started activities in 2001, in the field of generation, distribution and sale of electrical energy to the domestic market and abroad. In 2017, this company is the outright or partial owner of ten power plants, generating 3400 MW of electricity.
Power & Utilities
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.