MIG Group is looking for an experienced Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to supervise and control all strategic and business aspects of its subordinate companies which are activated to produce all kind of packaging papers.
Our factories are located in Yazd industrial Zone and North of IRAN.
We expect the successful candidate able to drive these organizations through the next stage of their strategic and operational development.
To thrive as a CEO you must be a prudent manager and an inspiring leader. The ideal candidate will have a business mindset based on the private sector perspective and will be able to see the “big picture” in a variety of settings which will take actions to enhance the company’s cash flow while keeping the human factor in vision and increasing productivity.
The goal is to drive the company’s development and guide it towards long-term success.
• Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
• Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement develop a high performing managerial team
• Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
• Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits
• Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
• Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders
• Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
• Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
Job Location is in Yazd Industrial Zone or maybe in North of Iran (Will be clear during interview)
• The candidate should be male and over 40 years old
• Work place is in Yazd industrial Zone or maybe in North of IRAN and the successful candidate will stay at the work place. (Staying in Yazd city or in a Northern City of Iran)
• Fluent in English “both writing and oral” is an advantage
• Familiar with working IT devices and common software like MS-Office, MS-Project and performance evaluation Models are essential
• Salary and Settlement Costs and facilities will be negotiable
• Only qualified CV will be invited for primary interview
Other terms and Conditions:
• More than 20 years proven experience as CEO or in other top managerial position in Cellulous industries or related filed.
• Extensive experience at medium or large firms with over 250 employees
• Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
• Thorough knowledge of Production Planning, performance evaluation, training methods and staff empowerment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as strong public and governmental sector dialogue abilities
• Thorough understand of Trade Low, Business Environment, Budget Implementation, Market Positioning and Competitors Tracking
• Familiar with International contract terms and conditions
• Compatible with Private sector vision and values
• Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
• Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, HR, finance etc.
• In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
• An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
• Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
• Having experience to install and lunching new projects
• MSc/MA in engineering , business administration or relevant field
Please send your application and up-to-dated CV on our Iran -Talent account before 22 OCT 2018, Otherwise your application will not be considered.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Momenin Industry Group (Mig Group)
MIG is an Iranian family owned Group. Based in Iran Since 1950 we aim to combine aggressive strategic marketing with quality products and services at competitive price in both production and trading direction, to provide the best values for our partners. In recent years we have been through a major strategic reorganization that has allowed us to bring in greater focus on our core business and greater discipline in the management of our assets.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.