Chief Engineer ( for anchor handling multi purpose supply/Tug boats)
A Leading Company Active in Oil & Gas Behshar
Posted 4 months ago
- Responsible for all the operations and maintenance, qualified oversee the engine department.
Responsible for keeping the vessel and the machinery running, not only the enginsand propulsion system.
- also electrical power supply, devices for loading and discharging.
Chief Engineer certificate as IMO requirement.
- Medical certificates, physically fitted for duties
- Familiar with ISM regulations
- Sufficient practical experience in anchor handling tug boats.
-Familiar with domestic marine regulations.