Objective of the role: - Alborz Network Company needs this job position to complete its financial staff.
List of responsibilities: - preparation of financial statements
- Perform general accounting tasks
- Preparation of financial statements and declarations
- The employee is also expected to be familiar with the following
- Being professional in sales accounting
- Having strong knowledge of the relevant regulations of taxation and value-added taxes (VAT)
- Proficiency in warehouse keeping’s principles
- Proficiency in special accounting software
- Having at least five years relevant work experience
- Having work experience in a stressful environment and a sense of responsibility
- Inspection against branches in the city
Reporting to: financial manager.
Subordinates: - Accountant & Assistant Accountants.
Length of Probation Period: 3 Month.
Working hours: - Saturday to Wednesday 8AM – 4PM / Thursday 8AM – 12PM.
Travel requirements: No.
Gross Monthly Base Salary: - According to the agreement .
Commission / Bonus / Benefits: - Fixed salary & Social Security Insurance .
University Qualifications: • Have at least a bachelor's degree in accounting or related degree.
Nature and length of previous experience: Having at least five years relevant work experience. .
Specialist knowledge: • Proficiency in special accounting software.