- The chief Accountant is in-charge of all accounting activities of both financial and management accounting.
- They are responsible for preparing financial and performance reports, assisting departments with annual budgets and reviews, internal control and tax studies.
- University Qualifications: At least bachelor degree of accounting..
- Nature and length of previous experience: At least 15 years of experience in manufacturing company. .
- Specialist knowledge: full mastery of tax law, insurance law and labor law. .
- Soft Skills and Personality traits: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook..