List of responsibilities:
- Manage financial accounting & reporting systems and processes to comply with accounting standards and reporting requirements (according to local and group requirements).
- Establish and maintain a sustainable accounting department and develop team
- Manage financial accounting and reporting systems and processes to comply with local statutory, fiscal and group accounting standards and to fulfil reporting and communication requirements from group, functions, regions and external authorities and stakeholders
- Establish and maintain robust financial systems, processes and controls to ensure accuracy, completeness and integrity of financial transactions. Ensure adequate documentation and evidencing of all financial transactions
- Ensure generation of accurate and reliable financial statements of the legal entity, including Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Business Statement and Cash Flow Statement for audit and local VAT and Tax authorities
- Examine and analyze accounting records and supporting documentation to determine if policies and procedures were followed. Ensure regular review of the effectiveness of internal controls covering financial processes
- Collaborate effectively with the external audit and follow up on recommendations
- Manage companies’ tax matters in compliance with local tax legislation and with guidance from Corporate Tax. Optimize taxes and maintain readiness for tax audits by local authorities
Reporting to: Head of Finance, Iran.
Bachelor or Masters in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics or equivalent.
Nature and length of previous experience:
5-7 years’ experience in similar position in an international company.
- Extensive knowledge of SAP, Hamkaran and web based applications is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of fiscal and legal environment
- Sound project management and process designing skills
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
- Fluent in written and spoken Farsi and English
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
- Ability to organize tasks intelligently and to work very productively and efficiently
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, a collaborative style, solution-oriented and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about people development, systems & process improvements
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
At Roche, 88,500 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity. We strive by Doing Now, What Patients Need Next.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching