The primary function of this position is to work closely with the Research and Development Manager to carry out researches on drugs and supplements in order to develop a new product.
- Preparing the forms and documents for new product to be sent to MOH
- Keeping up-to-date with changes in regulatory legislation and guidelines
- Writing comprehensible, user-friendly, clear Persian product information leaflets and labels
- Translating the needed documents to be submitted to MOH
- Being connected with raw material suppliers.
- Helping marketing department by preparing supporting documents required for physicians scientific visit with the aim of persuading them prescribing our product.
Number required: 1
Desired start date: As soon as possible
Working Hours: Saturday-Wednesday 8 AM-5 PM
Probation: 3 Month
- We seeking young, energetic, enthusiastic and ambitious Chemist to join our R&D department.
- Being familiar with CTD format IDL and the procedure of TTAC
- Familiar with contract manufacturing and under license manufacturing process and regulations
- Education: BSc or higher in chemical sciences. Master of chemistry would be preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Active, reliable, self-driven and motivated.
- Hardworking and honest
- Good command of computer knowledge (MS. Office).
- Able to work within a team, problem-solving spirit.
- Must be easily adapt to priority changes and able to work on numerous simultaneous project to meet established timelines
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and be able to work with minimal supervision
- Requires strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to remain calm while working against a deadline
- Ideal Age Range: 25-35