The Chemical-Process Engineer role is responsible for overview, reviews, control the basic & detail design documents that provide by contractors & etc. and provision of process engineering activities in design construction, commissioning, Start-up, and maintenance of Flare Gas Recovery Systems
- Bachelors or Master Degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 7 Yrs experience within the Oil, Gas & Petrochemical Process industry (compressor station)
- Proficiency in handling in Concept, Basic & Detail Engineering design for petrochemical projects
- Excellent knowledge of Gas Dehydration Equipment design, Compressor & Pipe sizing calculation, Gas Sweetening Processes, and related petrochemical process
- Proficiency of MS-Office.