- Analyze financial data and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability.
- Develop, Maintain and analyze financial reports that will lead to recommendations which will in turn help modify and improve business operations, revenues and expenses.
- Controlling accounting documents, invoices, bank statements and cash fellow.
- Financial reports for management.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported.
-Bachelor or Master’s degree in Financial Management or Accounting.
-Familiarity with Financial Concepts and Capital Markets.
-At least 3 years’ experience in related position.
-Domination of creative and critical thinking skills.
-Self-organized, Self-motivated, Result oriented, Team worker, Professional with positive attitude.
-English Proficiency (writing, Listening, Speaking and Reading).
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Good report writing skills.
-skills, with accuracy and attention to detail.
-Age: Maximum 35
-Based in Tehran
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Having experienced management of several mega-projects nationwide and overseas, Ali Mousavi Rahimi founded Ariana Tunnel Dam Co. in 2007. Since then, the company has grown from a one-man operation into a multimillion dollar heavy civil contractor. Mr. Mousavi continues to serve as Chairman of the Board and the executive manager. We are headquartered in Tehran, but build nationwide and overseas. Other Ariana companies, such as Samanian (consulting engineering co.), Ariana D.T. Co (financing and residential and commercial buildings’ construction), International Ariana (imports and exports) and Tajikan Co. (mining) have been formed to complement Ariana Tunnel Dam Co. in special projects.
Among these companies, we have extensive experience in all aspects of heavy civil construction, including dams, hydro power plants, tunnels, roads, buildings, and special projects. The variety of projects we’ve constructed is from sewage system in crowded central of the Karaj metropolitan in Iran to one of the world’s greatest underground hydro power plants in Rogun Project, Tajikistan. At Ariana Tunnel Dam Co. we enjoy challenges.
Our representative offices in Tajikistan, Georgia, Armenia, China & South Korea are active and make our presence in overseas markets updated.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.