A leading Company Active in transportation, Export and import, Tehran
Posted 5 months ago
A leading company active in the field of Logistics & Intl. Commercial Services
- Managing marketing , sales, shipment & custom clearance procedures to ensure that prerequisites are fulfilled within a timely manner .
- Developing new markets .
- Building market position by locating , developing , defining , negotiating and closing business relationships.
- Heading up the expansion in new markets as well as continued expansion among existing clients .
- Identifying market trends and gaps by researching market , related exhibitions, publications, announcements and contacting key persons within the market.
- Exploring opportunities to add value to Co. accomplishments.
- Create, negotiate and close commercial agreements .
- Attending International/Domestic trade exhibitions.
- Developing and monitoring Intl. & Internal operations and procedures.
- Checking shipments and custom clearance procedure to ensure that orders have been filled correctly .
- Providing analytical , Commercial & financial reports .
-Developing financial management mechanisms that maximize profit & minimize financial risk
-Conducting reviews and evaluation for HR improvememt opportunities.
- Reporting to: Chairman of the Board
University qualifications: MA / BA in business management or similar fields .
At least 4 years experience as C.E.O in a logistics or commercial services company .
Perfect knowledge of English both written and spoken .