IMEN TIAR Engineering Company was established in 1999 as a manufacturer and supplier of safety and firefighting equipment and also designing & installation of firefighting systems in Oil, Gas, Petrochemical, Industry and power sectors.
-Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
-Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement develop a high performing managerial team
-Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders
-Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
-Preparation of reports and attending/presenting at the board meetings
-Continuous monitoring of budget and ensure that revenue/sales targets are met
- More than 12 years proven experience as top managerial position in Industrial factories and technical and operational processes. That is at least 5 years as CEO.
- Thorough knowledge of Production Planning, Budget Implementation, CRM and Project Management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as strong public and governmental sector dialogue abilities.
- Familiar with International contracts terms and conditions.
- Compatible with Private sector vision and values.
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and Legal principles & Trading rules.
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Familiar with working IT devices and common software like MS-Office, MS-Project Systematic and strategic thinking.
- Ideal age between 40-50.
To see more jobs that fit your career
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.