- personal assistant to the CEO
- manage clients calls, messages, office supplies, correspondence, presentations,
coordinating with division supervisors
- schedule meetings/appointments, answering calls, handling emails and documentation.
- keeping up to date with schedules and event calendars
- perform administrative activities, handle and follow-up of travel arrangements and
other logistical support (managing the driver’s, secretaries, domestic worker, etc.)
- assist in typical tasks which might include personal errands (such as shopping,
managing the family calendar, etc.)
- assist and act as the CEO's first point of contact.
- take criticism lightly, develop a thick skin, and always try to remain positive - know
company inside out.
- be discreet at all times and mirror the boss.
- min. 1 to 3 years of relative experience of which 2 year’s in Managerial position
- fluent in English; knowledge of additional language/s shall be an added advantage
- advanced communication and personal skills
- integrity and confidentiality.
- having excellent attention to details
- computer literate with good knowledge of MS Office, ICDL, etc. Time Management
- age -- between 21 to 30.