• Overseeing the complete operation of the company .
• Looking at potential acquisitions or the sale of the company under circumstances that will enhance shareholder value.
• Managing shipment , custom clearance , marketing & sales procedures to ensure that prerequisites are fulfilled within a timely manner .
• Exploring opportunities to add value to Co. accomplishments.
• Create, negotiate and close commercial agreements .
• Attending International/Domestic trade exhibitions.
• Monitoring Intl. & Internal operations and procedures regarding shipment , custom clearance , marketing & sales
• Providing analytical Commercial reports .
Reporting to: C.E.O
Perfect knowledge of Intl. Commerce ( specially Import process )
- University qualifications: MA / BA in business management or similar fields .
- At least 5 years experience as C.E.O Operation Deputy in a logistics or commercial company .
- Perfect knowledge of English both written and spoken .
Ideal Age : Up to 45 .