CEO (Charity Foundation)
The Nikan Charity Foundation was officially established in 2010, although its work began long before. The foundation supports charitable initiatives in Iran, including education and assisting in the welfare or giving away necessities pack to people who are unable to work themselves, or who have social and/or economic problems. Our goal is to help the needy rise to a better quality of life and give them more independence in order to live without the help of others.
Mammut hires a CEO for one of its companies," Nikane Mammut"
• Position: Managing Director of Nikan Charity.
• Manage, execute, and track charitable affairs for the purposes of the charity.
• Performing a tribute pack to the benefactors, including (making a film, documentary, printing a book, celebrating a conference, awarding a badge, etc.)
• Drive strategic planning, business development, and fiscal operations.
• Establish positive relationships with stakeholders and other business leaders.
• 35 to 50 years old
• Work Experience: At least 10 years
• Education: Bachelor's degree
• Relevant work experience in reputable companies .
• Work commitment
• relativity at work
• Familiar with site related matters
• Time work: 8-13