She will assist the CEO in planning, organizing, and executing all daily activities. Responsibilities:
*Organizing and managing CEO’s daily, weekly and monthly schedule following up all tasks determined by the CEO and presenting the report.
*Arranging appointments and meetings, in accordance with CEO's schedule
*Answering phone calls and, providing prioritized call lists to the CEO, giving information to callers, taking messages, or transferring calls to appropriate individuals.
* Welcoming visitors and clients
* Handling correspondences, and archiving letters - Coordinating conferences and meetings
* Communicating with individuals and departments, meeting arranging meetings when needed
* Respecting confidentiality of documents and all other information
* Making travel arrangements
*University Qualification: Bachelor degree
* Excellent knowledge in Microsoft office package
* Very good command of written and spoken English
* Well organized and having good time management skills
* Teamwork minded
* Excellent typing skills in both Farsi and English
* Time management and multitasking skills
* A good listener and active in work environment
* Positive attitude toward clients
* Ability to work in a team.
* Good & professional public relation