•Monitors office operations including telephone calls, general administrative tasks and schedules appointments and meetings.
•Archiving incoming and outgoing documents.
•Assist in various tasks related to company managers or projects including computer related services, document preparation, phone calls etc.
•Probation: 3 months.
•Working Hours: Saturday-Wednesday 8:30 AM-17:00 PM, Thursday 8:30 AM-12:00 PM
• Experience in secretary or administrative positions.
• Communication and negotiation effectiveness
• Good knowledge of computer, including Microsoft Office, email, internet search and scheduling.
• Persian and English typing skills.
• Highly organized, detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy.
• Ability to multitask to meet changing deadlines
• Must be self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision.
• Key Demographic Requirements - applicants must be: Female, Based in Tehran Maximum Age: 35
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
A Leading Company in Telecom Field
one the leading company in the Telecommunication and internet bandwidth market since serving the first customer in Iran on 2002. understands that businesses need a communications partner with solutions that scale and adapt as their business needs change.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.