Sabah Industrial Group hires one of its subsidiaries for the position of CEO (clothing industry)
- Responsible for the supervision and enforcement of all affairs related in production pro.
- Monitor all operations and processes
- Conducting and managing the factory to increase the productivity.
- Manage and supervise staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific
- Fluent in production planning
- Degree in Industrial Engineer or Apparel Engineering
- At least five years’ experience in Clothing industry or related field
- Strong problem solving and excellent communication skill.
- Familiar with custom production
- Capability to work in a team
- Able to analyze information.
- Good negotiation skill.
- Ability to manage manpower
- Familiar with English.
- Minimum Age: 30
- Maximum Age: 50