● Organize and manage affairs daily, weekly and monthly schedule following up all tasks determined by management and presenting results report.
● Schedule all appointments and meeting agendas.
● Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails, and interfacing with clients.
● Organize and execute all daily activities.
● Respect the confidentiality of documents and all information.
● Liaise with relevant organizations and clients.
● Archive and document all matters related to the field of work.
● Prepare other reports required by managers.
● Attend meetings and preparing mom.
● Analytical and problem-solving.
● Persistence and persuasion.
● Communication skills.
● Working under pressure.
● Advance English.
● Good Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.).
● Legal and Finances understanding.
● Official Correspondence Ability.