The CEO's assistant is a person who is responsible for coordinating the CEO's daily plans with the company's internal and external customers and responding to clients.
Description of duties and responsibilities:
• Communicate and coordinate the activities and performance of the people under supervision
• Establishing appropriate mechanisms to follow up on tasks in different units
• Preparing and arranging a meeting schedule for employees, managers and other clients with the CEO
• Provide the necessary conditions for good communication between employees and managers with the CEO
• Taking care of the affairs of the clients of the management office and providing them with the necessary instructions
• Compile and follow the minutes of the meetings until the result is reached
• Performing tasks requested by the CEO, including correspondence, meetings and communicating orders issued to managers, consultants and other relevant officials and, if necessary, follow them until the final result is achieved.
• Schedule monthly and weekly meetings with different units
• Control of incoming letters through office automation
• Drafting and numbering of issued letters
• Treasury purchases
• Monitoring the performance of service unit personnel
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Interested in learning OKR tools
• Organizational behavior skills, time management, decision-making power and confidentiality
• Familiarity with work management tools and programs such as online calendar and ...
• Being disciplined and researching and searching