•Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics
• Conserves manager's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents;
Collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
• Conducts research and prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
• Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
• Maintains manager’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
• Secures information by completing database backups.
Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
• Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
• Provides secretarial & administrative support.
• Bachelor or Master's degree in industrial engineering or business administration or other related fields.
• Excellence in English (writing, speaking and reading) and business communication.
• Proficient at communication and effectively manage PR.
• Being very precise, responsible, creative, good team player, and loyal to work.
• Well-organized, self-motivated, talented and computer-literate
• Ability to coordinate multiple activities behind tight schedules.
• Creative and lateral thinking for problem solving.
• Ability to recognize incoming and outgoing significance of documents and prioritizing accordingly
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Photoshop to produce correspondence and documents and
maintain presentations, records, reports.