Objective: Organizing and supervising all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of an office.
* Using a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases;
* managing paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents
* Writing reports for senior management and delivering presentations;
* Present a professional contact to all clients, board members, staff, etc.
* Keeping office equipment maintained;
* Responsible for incoming and outgoing mail, faxes and...
* Answering telephones and giving information to callers, taking messages, or transferring calls to appropriate individuals.
* Greeting visitors or callers and handling their inquiries or directing them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
* Maintaining scheduling and event calendars.
* Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, or reports.
Reporting to: CEO
B.Sc. in business management or related
* At least 2 years of experience
* Good spoken and written communication skills
* Excellent organizational and time-management skills
* Good Skill in Office
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
* Tact and discretion, for dealing with any confidential information
* The ability to work as part of a team
Gender Preference: Male
Current Residence: Tehran