• Planning the CEO activities and meetings
• Preparing the reports required by the CEO
• Arranging, Managing and organizing CEO daily, weekly and monthly schedule, Arranging appointments / meetings, booking hotels, tickets for CEO
• Handle and prioritize all outgoing / incoming correspondence (Emails, Letters, etc.) and report to Managing Director
• Answer / dispatch phone calls, take messages, receive / send fax and emails, type letters and archive all written correspondence
• Organize & Coordinate internal and external meetings
• Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents
• Follow up all the tasks assigned by the management and report the results immediately
• Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information
• Use computers for various applications, such as database management, typing, word processing, excel big data entering, PowerPoint preparation, getting information from Internet, Googling and searching.
• Translation from Persian to English and vice versa -Prepare reports in English and Persian
• Demonstrating proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
• Preferably a university degree from reputable universities in related fields
• At least 2 years of experience as CEO assistant
• Proficiency in using MS Office Applications
• Excellent planning and organizing skills
• Strong coordination and communication skills
• Organizational skills and the ability to multitask
• Expert level written and verbal communication skills both in Persian and English Language
• An understanding of confidentiality issues and the use of discretion
• Honesty and reliability
• Female - Age usually: 27-40
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Jahan Gostar Arsha
Since the beginning of establishment of Jahan Gostar Arsha International Company, we have been able to progress remarkably through planning strategies which are focusing on development.
By creating a high quality and comprehensive basket of products and by means of an active and energetic teamwork, we aimed at realization of a bright future to the eyes of our customers.
One of our sensitive responsibilities is organizational excellence which is in line with global standards.
The company which is active in importing agricultural products namely; grains, pulses, spices, etc. gives special priority to observing rights of its customers and satisfying them.
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.