-Sets management meetings, takes time minutes of meetings, agendas and meeting packages for CEO and pursued results of the meeting from relevant parties
- Arranges, Manages and organizes CEO daily, weekly and monthly schedule
- Prepares for meetings including ordering lunch, booking conference rooms, sets up projector or video conferencing units
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential in nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response
- Sets-up staff meetings, maintains electronic staff calendars and organizes team events
- Answering and dispatching phone calls to appropriate parties or take messages for unnecessary calls for CEO
- Updates and maintains phone lists for the CEO
- Coordinates and arranges CEO travel plans both domestically and abroad, (Visa, Ticket and Hotel is included)
- Works in professional and focused manner to schedule and coordinates of internal and external meetings
- Uses Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint to produce materials for internal and external meetings and conferences
- Writes error-free emails and letters for various events and announcements in both Farsi and English language
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO and internal departments
- Demonstrates proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Manages a variety of special projects for the CEO, some of which may have organizational impact
- Bachelor's degree is required (preferably in communications or social studies)
- 5 to 7 years of solid professional experience as CEO office administration or executive assistant
- Interest in internal and external communications and partnership development
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills both in Farsi and English Language
- Strong organizational skills
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality
- High energy level and flexibility to work to the demands of the role
- Emotional maturity
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Ability to build trust
- Time management and multitasking skills
- A good listener and active in work environment
- Positive attitude toward clients and suppliers.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Faraz Teb Jam Gostar
Company founded in 2010 as a family owned business aiming at obtaining reliable agencies from reputable European and American companies in the field of cardio vascular equipment.
The founder, Mr. Mojtaba Asgari who is a spinout and specialist in cardio vascular equipment, started this business by obtaining three foreign agencies from Merit Medical (USA), EuroCor (Germany) and SP Medical (Denmark), Lepu Medical (China), Curatia Medical.
FarazTeb is currently working with 115 cardio vascular center.
In addition to cardiology and interventional products, FarazTeb has strongly supplied angiography and angioplasty products through Radial Approach since 2011.
Along with supplying and distributing Radial Approach products, FarazTeb organizes nursing training in various workshops on Radial Approach and provides handouts and brochures to entire medical universities all around the country.
FarazTeb has published 3 books on Radial Approach and created a group of 400 specialists and professors in social media.
FarazTeb has held training seminars and conferences using local and international professors at medical universities, research centers and at other relevant prestigious venues.
At present, FarazTeb is a pioneer in Iran in supplying Radial Approach Products and constantly keeps moving as per its slogan.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.