_ Manage, coordinate and maintain calendar of CEO including appointments, meetings and travel.
_ Responsible for organizing of internal and external meetings on behalf of the CEO ensuring all necessary
requirements are made e.g. meeting venue, equipment, presentations, prepare agendas.
- Provide executive and administrative support to CEO.
- Monitor and respond to incoming communications (including complaints) to CEO’s office including phone
calls, emails and walk ins, ensuring correct department distribution.
- Secretarial support for meetings as and when required by the CEO, including drafting and circulating
meeting agendas, preparing minutes, communicating meeting reminders, confirming venues and
arranging refreshments. Writing and distributing comprehensive minutes and action points to all
members post meeting.
- Drafting and writing high quality reports and presentations, as required by the CEO.
- Communicating important updates and information to the CEO
- Manage the office environment
Qualifications and Skills
While a bachelor’s degree is often preferred, an associate degree may be acceptable with sufficient previous work experience. Employers tend to seek three to five years of experience supporting senior managers, strong computer skills and the ability to type 60 words per minute, manage upwards, handle confidential information and multitask. Personal attributes such as discretion, a high level of professionalism, strong attention to detail, organization and written and verbal communication skills are also sought.